- Events Calendar
- Support Us
- Online Tools
Free Student Memberships – (Limited Places)
Thanks to generous donors wanting to provide opportunities for students, the Perth Artifactory Inc is able to offer to several tertiary students(Uni, Tafe, etc) – a free 3 month ‘Sponsored Student Membership’. This opportunity is open to tertiary students who are interested in design, artistic creativity, engineering, cosplay, music, electronics and who just want to make stuff. Members of the Artifactory will also support the successful applicants in the areas of their interests.
Applicants need to apply by 15th of each month. Applications received after this date will be considered in the following month. Successful applicants will be notified by the end of the month and gain membership to the Artifactory shortly after that.
PLEASE NOTE: The offer of Free Student Membership are subject to the continuation of donations.
Interested applicants are to submit a 1 page proposal, addressing some of the following points:
- What opportunities does the Perth Artifactory offer you?
- What equipment can you see yourself using as part of your membership and for what?
- What sort of assistance do you think you will need from the existing Artifactory Members for your projects?
- Do you belong to any other Hacker/Maker spaces? If so, which?
- What campus do you attend?
- Are there any workshops/events being held at the Artifactory that you would like to attend or help facilitate?
- Could you see yourself running any sort of workshop in the future at the Artifactory? If so what?
- This opportunity is not open to current or past members of the Perth Artifactory Inc
- You must be a tertiary student for the current year and be at least 18 years of age.
- 24/7 access to the Artifactory can be granted with this membership but it requires a key bond of $135 to be paid. The bond is refundable at the end of your membership.
- The Perth Artifactory Committee reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time.
- This membership is an Associate Membership under the Perth Artifactory Inc constitution and has no voting rights.
- Tool usage fees are payable on some Artifactory tools.
- This membership does not give access to the Rehearsal Room.
Please send applications to: apply @ artifactory.org.au
Our Sponsors and Partners
Alby's ALBY MADE grant helped us revamp our design lab and offer a wider range of workshops for our members!
We are proudly supported by LotteryWest grants that help us buy awesome equipment to do awesome things!
Huge thanks to Pentanet for providing the Perth Artifactory with mind blowing internet speeds!
Thanks to Supanova for giving us the opportunity to show off the space and our creations at Supanova Perth!
A big thank-you to Web In A Box for helping us out with their fantastic Web Hosting platform, you wouldn't be reading this without it!